Q: How would you describe your wealth management philosophy?
A: Every client is unique and in such, should be provided with an equally unique experience. We believe that the power of listening and fully understanding our clients allows us to personalize every relationship. Our service model and accessibility, place our clients as our priority, and give us the edge over other firms in a similar line of business.
Q: What is your firm’s overall mission?
A: Our mission is to deliver a customized, truly unbiased, full service wealth management experience for every stage of life and to provide an unparalleled level of service that leads to a lifelong relationship.
Q: What can I expect as a client of Diversified Wealth Management Solutions?
A: You can expect to receive sound and competent advice, reasonable and transparent fees, and prompt attention to your questions and concerns. We will provide you unbiased opinions and advice for virtually all of your wealth management needs. Our clients appreciate our commitment to strong communication and thorough explanations to their questions.
Q: Why do I need an independent financial advisor? Why can’t I do it myself?
A: At Diversified Wealth Management Solutions we have spent years furthering our education and studying the business. We continue to spend countless hours staying abreast on changes and leveraging our experiences to add value to our clients. Often, emotions can cause an individual to make irrational decisions. By hiring Diversified Wealth Management Solutions, we can stay objective in our approach and help to avoid these pitfalls. We will add an extra layer of accountability and give you the added freedom to enjoy your time doing the things that you love to do.
Q: Who is your firm's typical client?
A: Since every situation is unique we service a wide variety of clients. Most of our clients tend to value the personalized touch and unbiased advice that our independent firm can deliver. Given that we typically charge a fee that is based on assets under management, we are best suited to serve those with investment portfolios that are over $200,000. Our clients include:
- Retired Individuals: In many instances, these clients are looking for ways to generate additional revenue so as to build on their retirement funds. DWMS works with such ones to create sound investment strategies that allow them to enjoy their retirement years without the fear of running low on or out of money.
- Families and Couples: These clients are always planning ahead for the future. We help them to decide on the best ways to build wealth, preserve wealth, plan for their children’s college education, and retirement, just to name a few.
- Persons Preparing for Retirement: Our team of professionals help individuals who have been saving for retirement by recommending wealth management solutions that will be extremely beneficial to them during retirement.
- Medical and Dental Physicians: The healthcare industry tends to be volatile at times. As such, we work with physicians to create financially prudent portfolios that protect their financial investments.
- Corporate Executives: We provide advice and services that optimize their corporate benefits including stock options and deferred compensation.
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs: The financial solutions and succession planning options that we provide for these clients include 401(k) and other retirement plans that are uniquely designed for entrepreneurs and business owners. We also provide general business advice, business plan reviews, cash flow modeling, liability management and planning, business transitioning advice, and investment consulting.
- Independent Women: The wealth management solutions that we provide for single, widowed, and divorced professional women helps them to remain financially independent in their later years.
- Young Professional: For young professionals we help them manage their cash flows, build their net worth, and plan for their next stages of life. We develop a plan for them to purchase their first home, overcome issues surrounding marriage and finances, and help them save for children’s education.
Q: Where are my Investments held and how to do I receive my statements?
A: Diversified Wealth Management Solutions participates in the TD Ameritrade Institutional program. TD Ameritrade Institutional is a division ofTD Ameritrade, Inc. ("TD Ameritrade") member FINRA/SIPC. TD Ameritrade is an unaffiliated SECregisteredbroker-dealer and FINRA member. TD Ameritrade offers to independent investmentadvisers, services which include custody of securities, trade execution, clearance and settlement oftransactions. You will receive an account statement directly from TD Ameritrade on a month basis.
Q: Is there a charge for the initial meeting?
A: DWMS does not charge any fees to prospective clients until they actually decide to become clients. Call our office at 559-412-8492 to schedule a free consultation.
Q: What should I bring to my initial visit?
A: Upon scheduling your initial appointment, we will send you a new client kit checklist which will detail all the information you should bring.
Q: How often will I be updated on my portfolios?
A: We proactively contact youon a quarterly basis(at a minimum) and recommend two, in person portfolio reviews during the year. All clients should meet with us at minimum once annually. It is during this time that we will discuss progress towards your goals, recommend changes if needed, and discuss any material events in your life.Our goal is to always be accessible and available to you when you need us; and are always available for meetings, emails or calls as you request them.